ViTA is a state of the art centre that supports older people to rehabilitate, regain health and live good lives.
It's a new approach to not just living longer, but living better.
Revolutionising the way rehabilitation and care is provided to older people in Australia using a restorative approach that is tailored to individual requirements, ViTA comprises 120 private rooms:
- 20 rehabilitation rooms – building physical strength, flexibility and mobility for a sustained return to good health and improved ability to attend to regular activities
- 40 transitional care rooms – supporting older people to be discharged from hospital earlier and to take a proactive approach in their recovery to assure an earlier return to their homes and communities
- 60 residential care rooms – these single private rooms with ensuite ensure your privacy, as well as a sense of personal space while in a supported environment where a healthy ageing approach is key.
For more information on residential care options, along with fees & charges please call (08) 8159 3530 or CLICK HERE
For general enquiries, call ViTA Reception on (08) 8145 0600
Stimulating environment for students and researchers
ViTA will develop into a progressive health, teaching and research centred on new approaches to rehabilitation and restoration, by:
- Training and developing a future aged care workforce including general practitioners, nurses, allied health workers, support workers, hotel services and clerical staff.
- Taking an Interprofessional Learning Approach that involves students from various disciplines (eg nurses and physiotherapists) working alongside each other to improve collaboration and quality of care.
- Making the most of the partnership involving SA Health, Flinders University and the Repatriation General Hospital to take an holistic approach to positive health outcomes.
A progressive partnership