Help for Dementia
A diagnosis of dementia brings with it many changes to the life you planned. It can mean reassessing your priorities and adjusting your lifestyle to manage any symptoms you are experiencing. Many people report that they can continue to enjoy life as they manage new challenges.
At ACH Group, we aim to provide flexible and individualised support to assist people with dementia to enable them to continue the lifestyle of their choice, either in their own home or in a residential setting. Our services include:
- Advice and guidance on planning for a future with dementia
- A range of in-home care options to support you to continue to live independently in your own home
- Respite options to support carers in their role
- Social Links is a program which aims to keep people with memory loss connected with their community through interesting activities and hobbies
- Advice and recommendations on home modifications which can help a person with memory loss in their own home
- Residential facilities which have support systems for people with dementia
For more information, please contact us on (08) 8159 3477.