Health & Wellness Programs
Not all of our health programs are targeted at fixing health issues. A number of our programs are aimed at preventing conditions from getting worse and where possible, avoiding the onset of new issues.
ACH Group has a range of health and wellness programs that approach health from a holistic and restorative point of view. They are designed to maximise your independence, confidence, strength, flexibility and also build relationships. They will assist you in building capacity to manage independently, safely and happily, at home.
Our programs include:
- Exercise Physiology - Life Exercises classes
- Fitness and Strength classes
- Better Balance Groups
Individual therapy including:
- pain management
- home safety including modifications
- neurological rehabilitation
- orthopaedic treatment
- GP 75+ Health Assessments (by referral from GP)
- Dementia Cognitive Stimulation Groups
- Lifestyle and Emotional Well-being Groups
- Managing Specific Chronic Conditions Groups including diabetes
- Strength for Life groups
For more information, please contact us on 1300 300 811.