About ACH Group
ACH Group is dedicated to creating opportunities for older people to thrive. We believe growing older is akin to turning a new page and with it comes a sense of great anticipation and optimism
Our focus on innovation and services that respond to changing needs reflects our desire to shift the way the community thinks about older people.
ACH Group’s 1700 specialist staff and hundreds of volunteers share our belief that older people should be valued and respected, connected to their communities and in control of their lives. This mindset drives our every action to empower older people, to support them to lead a good life and continue to make a contribution to family, community and society.
ACH Group is a not-for-profit organisation which has been supporting older South Australians since 1952. ACH Group offers a wide range of services including retirement and residential options, domestic, personal and nursing care in the home, respite choices and short-term transition services.
Our services include:
- High-quality housing that provides low maintenance, secure living for more than 1300 older people in independent living units and Heritage homes
- Residential Care that provides accommodation and short-term respite care through seven high-care facilities (also known as nursing homes) and low-care facilities (also known as hostels)
- Care in the Community programs that support more than 1300 older people with in-home care services and dementia services
- Therapy services bringing physical and lifestyle rehabilitation to 2,700 older people
- Respite programs including Wyatt Holidays, Social programs, Cottage-based respite, Centre-based respite and individually tailored respite services which support 2,000 older people each year
- Stay at Home modification services which offer information and advice for any home maintenance/modifications
- Health and Nursing Services offering specialist nursing and allied health support at home for people throughout the Adelaide metropolitan area and in the Hills, Mallee and Fleurieu Peninsula areas
- Club and Social Links services for older people throughout the metropolitan area
- Veterans Services including Veterans Home Care telephone assessments for 23,000 veterans a year, nursing services, Homefront assessments and housing in partnership with the War Widows Guild
For more information about any of our services, please feel free to contact us.